Trying to be a Blogger

Monday, January 18, 2010
Ummm……..Hi!!!!
I, Bitanshu Das known mostly as “Bitsy” at NITRkl, “Bits/Bittu” etc.(the etc.here includes some embarrassing ones that I don’t wanna mention here) among my school mates, “Monty” in my colony and “Manti” among my relatives, am following footsteps of few of my friends, some bollywood stars and few other famous(with lots of free time like me) and writing my own BLOG!!!! Phewwww!!!
I was thinking of achieving this feat from sometime but was lazy and wordless enough to prevent me from doing so. But sleeping disorder since last few days have given me an opportunity to create my blog (actually I am trying to get bored to sleep now!!!).
I have that blogs can be addictive, so I decided to give a try to this addiction too (but still I think it cant beat Vodka sitting comfortably at the top). Till now you must have already noticed that I have no topic to write on and I am just trying to give you some headache so that you too end up with sleeping disorder like me!! Let me tell you from very first blog itself that my blogs wont contain any serious topics, it will just be about some nonsense (like me). So if you are planning to follow my blogs to get help in your HS assignments, please stop reading immediately. Neither I am planning to compare between MBA and Mining Engg. (I hope my dear friend doesn’t take offence!!) because what basically I know that study SUCKS and so will both and money might(I m not sure enough to write “will”) not be a problem later in both the lines(but still management graduates are destined to get hotter chicks!!!).Any guy reading this blog who liked it are requested to leave a comment(pleeeaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee) and curses are also a welcome in case you don’t like it!! But if the reader is a hot gal, you are requested to leave your number (I hope I am not sounding like a despo!!!)!!!!
Whoaaa I have written some nonsense without a topic and FYI it contains 391 words, more than in any of the essay I have ever written in those boring English classes or terrifying tests! I think I don’t have any more capacity to bore you for time being.
So I guess it’s a good bye now.
Thanks(for wasting your time).

6 comments:

{ aakash } at: January 19, 2010 at 5:24 AM said...

If this is boring, i'd love to get bored...keep it up.

{ Rohit Goyal } at: January 19, 2010 at 6:01 AM said...

kitna time laga isko likhne me??
it is excellent considering the fact that you are a first timer... keep it up.
try out my blog as well...
vampirictechnos.blogspot.com

{ Ashesh Raghav } at: January 19, 2010 at 10:17 AM said...

Welcome to blogging world bro !!

Kudos to ur writing skills ! !
Without writing on any topic it took me too reach its end, thats fantastic.

Aur sale tune to meri bhi le li isme..

Any way. Happy blogging !

{ Unknown } at: January 19, 2010 at 10:35 AM said...

soach ke comments dunga

{ "S!lVeR HaWk" } at: January 20, 2010 at 11:42 AM said...

nicely writtn bro welcum to da wrld of bloggn

{ maharshi } at: January 22, 2010 at 5:53 AM said...

well written bro.....and hope u share the fone nos with us too....nd i dont mind sounding like a despo.....gr8 job done